Monday, December 22, 2014

A Little About Me!!!

First off, I want to thank you for taking the time to read my blog!!!  It makes me feel special to see that people would want to hear my story!!!  I am a wife, mom of 3 munchkins, KT, Little J and KZ, and WAHM that is a Independent Director with The Pampered Chef.  My husband, Big J (not his real name but the world doesn't need to know everything, right? LOL) is an amazing Chef and loves his career!!!  I love everything we have become as our little family has grown, expanded and matured!  I can't wait to see what the future holds for all of us!!  Every perfect picture has to have a downside to it, right?  This is where the evil disease comes into play!

I have Endometriosis!  Endo is a disease where the endometrial tissues releases into the abdominal cavity, this tissue is supposed to be released into your uterus.  The problem starts because this tissue then begins to act as if it should in your uterus but has no where to escape and is trapped in your abdomen.  It causes mild to severe pain every month!  It causes scars, adhesions and even can bind organs together!  Fertility issues even may arise.  1 in 10 women suffer from this, that is a lot of people for the amount of awareness out there!  Autism was 1 in 10 a few years ago and EVERBODY knew about that!  It is time to make a difference out there and not let this topic be so taboo!   This is a type of disease that the longer you let it attack you the more damage it does internally and mentally.  Yes it deals with the VAGINA but it affects so much more!  Endo not only takes a toll on the woman's body but it also can affect relationships, mental health and self worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment